Lastly…but not really last. Continuous improvement means that we never stop and rest with what we have in place. We will be cycling back through the steps and continually optimising for the lifetime of our business.
If you’re standing still in business, you’re actually going backwards.
The internet is changing very fast and will only get faster in the future. Some of the things you can expect to see changing include:
- advertising platforms changing their rules
- new advertising platforms coming into play
- old advertising platforms becoming extinct
- changes in technology available
- the continued move to mobile technology
- new competitors coming into your space
- commoditisation of products and services that once commanded premium pricing
- previously successful marketing techniques getting spammed to death and losing their effectiveness.
So, back through the steps and seek to continuously strengthen and diversify your business.